Thursday, April 19, 2018

Happy Beeeee Day


Hello Everyone
from the Design Team of
If You Give a Crafter a Cookie


OUR SPONSOR FOR THIS CHALLENGE IS
ONE OF MY FAVORITES

For my card, I colored the image with distressed inks and a waterbrush, colored pencils and markers.  I also added wink of stella to the wings for special flight enhancements. 
I then cut the image with my stitched oval dies also cutting a much larger one out of yellow cs and edging that with Vintage Photo distress ink.  The bottom strip was edge punched with a Martha punch.  The paper is from American Craft.   The "B" was cut with my cricut using the Plantin Schoolhouse font letters out of the same paper and a shadow cut with black cs.  The Happy and Day were stamped, trimmed and then added with dimension tape.   Paper flowers in the corners and a couple of drops of Neuvo in orange as well. 

Thanks for stopping by
Have a great crafting day !!
Dawn
  

No comments: