Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Quilted Rooster ................



The colors for this card ... packs so much fun !! The stamp is from Beccy's Place. 
I used Sharpies ! Bright Bold Sharpies.  Once I finished coloring, I used a large circle die on it.  I then used an orange sharpie to add the faux stitching.  I cut another circle larger out of yellow cs to frame it.
With a piece of lime green cs .. I ran that over my score board to give that green a bit more texture. All was stacked onto a piece of bold blue cs top fold base.
The birthday sentiment was stamped with Wilted Violet distress ink - with a stamp set by Stampendous (Birthday Assortment), cut with a banner flag die and edged with Wilted Violet as well   I added faux stitching with a white gel pen, matching paper flowers, orange and lime green Neuvo drops and buttons to match.





I would like to add this card to the following card challenges if I may:
Cute Card Thursday: Celebrate
Star Stamps: Birthday
C.R.A.F.T. = Animals
Die Cut Diva's = Flowers
Crafting from the Heart = ATG


Thanks for stopping by ...
Have a great crafting day !!

Dawn

No comments: