Saturday, January 20, 2018

Some Bunny Wuvs You


     For this cute kids Valentine, I started with a graphic from 'From the Heart' and a sketch challenge from Sweet Sketch Wednesday (sketch below).   Such a cute wittle bunny.  I used colored pencils and markers with the coloring.
I cut the bunny with a circle die just big enough to get all.
I had some small little 4 inch doilies left over from the holiday from Wilton (yes, I'm a craft horder and thought I could use them somewhere/somehow) and the circle I cut just fit perfectly over the doily.
I cut a piece of pink plaid printed paper and rounded the corners with my chomper.
The sentiment was colored with markers in different shades of pink.
I added a very think white satin ribbon and bow and white pearls to the corners.





Here is the sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday:













I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may.
Sweet Sketch Wednesday: Sketch
Dies R Us: Kids Kard
Fab and Funky: Girly
C.R.A.F.T.    Valentine
TicTacToe -- Doily, Ribbon, Heart
Craftahalics R Us - ATG
Get Creative: Pearls and Lace .. corner pearls and lace doily
Lets Craft and Create: ATG with Love.
Sunny Day Crafting:  Color It.


Thank you all for stopping by ...
Have a wonderful wonderful day



Dawn

11 comments:

Darlene said...

Awe ... such a sweet creation Dawn! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Kids Kards’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

Maria said...

Darling bunny image holding the heart! Such a cute card! Thanks so much for joining us at Dies R Us this month!

Heide said...

So Adorable! Thanks for joining us this week with your sweet card. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful coloring and cute card. Thanks for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting.

Janis Lewis said...

Me again. Thanks for joining us at Craftaholics R Us.

Kathie said...

Such a cute card Dawn, I do love this image and your sentiment. Pretty colours as well.Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT

Peggy Noe said...

Dawn your little bunny is adorable! And the plaid behind the doily is such a nice touch. Thank you for playing with us this week over at Tic Tac Toe Challenges!

Brenda said...

I LOVE this sweet From the Heart stamps bunny! That sentiment couldn't be more perfect. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

laurie said...

I love the bunny..such a sweet card!Thanks for playing along at Dies R Us...so happy you joined us!

Loose Stitches said...

Such and adorable card, love the bunny! Thank you for sharing with us over at Let's Craft & Create challenge. We hope to see you again.
Sherry x - DT for Let's Craft & Create

Jolanda's Blog said...

Such a lovely Bunny!!!
Thanks for joining our challenge at Let’s Craft and Create Good luck and I hope you’ll join us next time again.
Jolanda
(DT member)