Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Monster Hugs


Stinkin Inkers October

Hello everyone.  This is my design team card for Stinkn' Inkers.   The theme this month is Monsters.

For this card, I started with a piece of white cs and I blended Blue Print Sketch, Faded Jeans, Wilted Violet, Dusty Concord and Black Soot across the card.  I then used water drops to remove some of the ink.  I then went over it again with the same colors and a Kaiser Craft stencil, speckles. I also flicked white paint on the top black edge.
Using Lawn Fawn monster stamp set.  I stamped the goblins on purple designer paper and used a white gel pen to fill in the eye.  I used white embossing powder to stamp the square bats and heat set those.  Then, I used the corresponding dies to cut them out.
Using the same stamp set, I stamped the sentiment with white embossing powder on black CS.
With two shades of brown cs, I cut the spooky tree with my cricut and the Simply Scarecrow cartridge and then inked the edges with Walnut Stain ink.
I adhered everything on to a top fold black cs base lifting all the monsters on dimensional squares.

I hope you have fun playing along.

No comments: