Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Dance.

 September


  This is my September card for the design team at
  Stinkin' Inkers.  
The theme this month is 'YOUR FAVORITE COLOR COMBINATION'
and BLUE
is my signature color.
I love how all the distressed ink blues blend together with the transition into green.  I used a bunch: Salty Water, Mermaid Lagoon, Broken China, Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio, Peeled Paint, Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron.  This was all blended on white card stock using a Darice folder.

The sentiment was stamped using an Inkadinkado Stamp and blue glitter embossing powder on a pale green vellum.

A couple of teal and green sequins for the flower centers and all adhered to a top fold black cs base.



I hope you play along.  I can't wait to see your favorite colors!

Have a great day


Dawn


No comments: