Monday, August 21, 2017

You are special






      

Hello from the design team  at the
Brown Sugar Challenge.
The theme this week is
 Anything Goes
and our sponsor this week is



She is adorable ... I masked her off and then blended Blue Print Sketch, Cracked Pistachio, and Festive Berries  distress inks across the paper.  Still masked, I then used a stencil and added Spiced Marmalade Oxide.  I used color pencils to color her in.  I cut her to fit and then off set it so that I could add the sentiment which was stamped with a Hampton Arts stamp and white embossing powder. I wrapped a blue satin ribbon and bow around the graphic and mounted it on a piece of black cs to frame it.   That whole piece was adhered to teal green top fold cs base.  A few blue sequins to a tiny bit of bling to the fun and there you have it.


Thanks for stopping by ...

Have a great day.
Dawn.

No comments: