Monday, July 17, 2017

Laugh ....

   

This card is a for a sketch challenge at the Outlawz.
Using a little banner stamp, I stamped multiple flags in Peeled Paint, Broken China and Wilted Violet then fussy cut them all.
From black cs I cut the oval with a die then ran stitching around the outer edge with a pink glitter gel pen and then ran the whole piece through my cuttlebug with a swiss dot folder (that folder has been getting a lot of play this week)
On white cs, I stamped the sentiment in white embossing powder and let dry.  I then dragged it through Wilted Violet and Broken China Oxide Inks and then wiped off the color from the white embossed areas.
I glued down the twine and then added the little flags with dimensional squares to lift them up and over the twine.
I added the blue double loop ribbon to the bottom with various paper flowers to match everything going on.




I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may:
Crafty Calendar:  Anything Goes
Glitter and Sparkle: Anything Goes
Dragon Fly Dreams: Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations: Use Flowers


The sketch for the challenge is:
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/wednesday-sketch/forum/topics/wednesday-sketch-challenge-july-12-2017














Thank you for stopping by my place ...
Have an amazing day !!!



Dawn

2 comments:

Sue said...

What a fab card Dawn! and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue J x

Lynne K said...

So pretty, and such lovely colours! Thank you for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne