Sunday, January 22, 2017

Make a Wish

       

     

 

 This is a card for a teen ....
            Starting with a piece of patterned paper in black and white, I smudged the distressed inks in Aged Mahogany,  Brick Red and Wild Honey.  I cut that down to a flag and backed it with black CS.
          I then went with a burgundy CS base  where I used a dotted stamp across the top with Black StazOn and I topped it with clear embossing powder for a bit of dimension.
            I cut the circle from black CS and then ran it through with a dotted embossing folder and cut the numbers with my Cricut.
            The sentiment was stamped on black CS and white embossing powder and the stamp is from Tim Holtz I anchored the flag with a large black metal brad to tie the dotted theme together.









I would like to add this card to the following card challenges if I may:
Through the Purple Haze:  Happy Anything
Polkadoodles = Anything Goes
Get Creative = ATG.
Try Stamping On Tuesday: Sketch #304















Thank  you so very much for stopping by .... have a great day!!

3 comments:

Bev said...

A fab modern look! Thanks for taking part over at Polkadoodles

Unknown said...

What a great card. Thanks for joining our Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge - Anything Goes , hugs, Carol DT

ELE said...

Lovely simple card.
Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes Polkadoodles Challenge
We look forward to seeing you again next time.
Hugs,
creativEle