Sunday, January 31, 2016

Thankz


I thought this one would be super easy ... but it gave me problems all the same.  I had this beautiful paper left over from another project that was just screaming to be used and this was the perfect time.  The trouble came from the cut of THANKS.  I cut that three time with my cricut so that I could stack them ... but it slid not once (which I tossed) but twice (which I kept).  When I glued it down, you could still see the fold where it bent.  So I added clear glitter Stickles.  This picture doesn't do it justice really.  It came out great, even with the fold. 



I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may:
Freshly Made Sketches: Sketch 221
Creative Fingers. Anything Goes
Simon Says: Anything Goes.

1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

hello Dawn! luv the CAS styled card...awesome! so glad you played along with simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*