Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Purple Wishes ......

 
   Hello from the Design Team of 

with a twist of shades of all one color.
I chose Purple

For my card I chose two different shades of purple card stock and a printed stripe piece from Recollections.
I ran the lighter shade through my machine with a We Are Memory Keepers - basket weave embossing folder.
The paper on the bottom and a satin ribbon to divide them both.  The oval frame was cut with my Circut and the stamp was Concord Distress Ink with clear embossing powder using a stamp set by Stampalicious.  A few paper flowers for accents and the card is ready to send.

I hope you'll all play along with us at
'Try Stampin' or not on Tuesday.  






Here is the sketch for you to follow along. 
















Have a great crafting Day

Dawn

No comments: