Thursday, April 5, 2018

Happy Trails ....

Hello from the design team 





Give a Crafter a Cookie
The theme this round is


 Travel





and our sponsor this round is

For the image - from the Cutting Cafe -  I used markers.  I trimmed it down and rounded off the top corners.  I then mounted that onto a piece of grey card stock.   The printed paper is from recollections and I used a stitched curvy edge die on it.  With kraft card stock, I cut the front panel and then put it on my scoreboard and ran lines for some texture.  I glued the printed paper to the bottom of the kraft rounded off the corners with a corner punch and  then used dimensional tape to mount the graphic in the top corner.  I added two large white acrylic dots and a few clear Nuvo drops to fill that space.
Thank you for stopping by and I really hope you join us in the fun  at 
Give a Crafter a Cookie with your creations on
TRAVEL.

Have a great crafting day.


I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may please:
Tic Tac Toe: Layers//Punch//Stripes

5 comments:

Regina Easter said...

what a super cute card...i love it

Janis Lewis said...

Cute travel card! Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.
Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy

Isobel said...

Great project thanks for joining in at Crafting by Designs

Jeanie said...

I am always on the road so I love this travel card idea! THanks for playing along with the Tic tac Toe Challenge this week!

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Pause Dream Enjoy. Hope to see you again next time.