Sunday, March 11, 2018

Rainbow Horray !!!!!

Hello ... I have a new card today ...
 Rainbow Horray !! Let there be cake !!

For this card, I started with white card stock and using a water brush painted the order of colors of the rainbow.  I then sprayed some Heidi Swapp glitter spray over the painted area. 
Using a My Favorite Things die 'Hooray' I placed it over the colored area and cut away.
I placed the die cut over the front to mark where I wanted placement.
I then stamped the 'cake and ice cream' using a stamp from Stampolicious, Broken China distressed ink and clear embossing powder to give it shine.
I then bent the 'hooray' over the stamped sentiment and glued it down in place. 
Next, using markers and a ruler ... I ran stripes of the rainbow out of the die cut to the edge.
I added the 5 rainbow sequins next to the color in the die.
All of this was mounted on a top fold white cs base.

Birthday card ready to go ....

I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may please:

Sparkles:  CAS

CAS on Fridays : Celebrations with sequins

Movin' Along with Time: Rainbow 




CAS this Sketch: 













TIC TAC TOE: middle: rainbow, sparkle, die cut












CAS Friday:  Rainbows. 






Thanks for stopping by ....
Have a wonderful crafting day!


Dawn


THANK YOU FOR THE RECOGNITION !! 









8 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

This is so fun! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Wendy L said...

Super card for our challenge at MAWTT, xxx

Unknown said...

Dawn, Super cute... Loving the rainbow hooray. Thank you for playing along with us this week over at Tic Tac Toe challenge

Michelle W said...

Great card Dawn, I love the ruled rainbow lines! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays.

Basslady said...

love the Rainbow Look of your card!

thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

donna mikasa said...

Fun take on the sketch--I'm loving all the rainbow colors!

Chrissy Larson said...

Love the fun rainbow colors! So cheerful!

Mariken said...

Beautiful card, lovely colors!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Cas on Friday!
Mariken DT