Saturday, March 3, 2018

March Fairy








 Hello from the design team  at the
Brown Sugar Challenge.
The theme this week is
 Spring or Easter
and our sponsor this week is
For this pretty stamp I used colored pencils on her.  I then started on the front. I smudged and blended Wilted Violet, Salty Ocean, Peeled Paint and Broken China in both distress and oxide inks. I stamped on top of that with a background stamp by Fiskers - using Broken China, Peeled Paint and Wilted Violet oxide.   I used a postage stamp edge die cut on it from Spellbinders.  I framed the image with blue card stock - rounded the top corners and then mounted it on the smudged die front.  The banner was stamped with a set from Fiskars using VersaMark and gold embossing powder.  I found some gold mylar stickers in my stash and used two long swirls along the one side and the two squared hearts on the flag.  Some Nuvo drops in the corners and it's complete.
I hope you decided to join us on this challenge and I wish you luck as well.
Have a great crafting day.


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges if I may please:

Cute Card Thursday: ATG 

QKR Stampede: ATG

Polkadoodles: ATG

Alphabet Challenge: Y=Your Choice.


Thanks for stopping by
Have a Happy Crafting Day !!

Dawn.

4 comments:

Go Sweden 2019 said...

Beautiful image. I love the colours, and design.

Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles x

NanaConnie said...

This is so beautiful, Dawn! Wonderful color combo. It's wonderful to see you playing along in our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck.
NanaConnie DT

crafty said...

Love your image with the pretty background. Thank you for sharing your work with us at QKR Stampede.
Mary

Basslady said...

a fabulous card!

thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo