Thursday, March 8, 2018

I'll sing a song for you ..................

Hello!!
This is my design team card for




For my card, I started with the image from 
I colored it with both pencils and markers.
I made a mask (to cover to cover the image) 
 and then spattered ink in
the same colors used in the image. 
I trimmed it down and mounted it
 on black cs to frame. I then mounted it
to the purple cs base.
The blue edge was cut with a Penny Black
Fancy Edge die.  I then topped that with
music washi tape.
All of this was added onto a teal top 
fold cs base. 
Once finished, I added a big black gem.

The cookie theme this round is





and our sponsor this week is
Sasayaki Glitter








Thanks for stopping by for a visit ...
 I hope you play along with us on the challenge and I wish you luck as well.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may please:
Crafting By Design #2 - ATG
Simon Says Wednesday: Girl Power
Unicorn Challenge: Girly
Addicted to Stamps: Make your mark (using pencils and markers)

Thank you so much

Have a great crafting day!!
Dawn

A special thanks to the Design Team at Crafting By Design for the recognition.
It is truly appreciated.


3 comments:

Cathy P said...

So cute!! Love your combination of border with your image. Thanks for linking your creation up for our "Make Your Mark" challenge on the ATSM Challenge Blog! Cathy

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card dawn :-) the image is super cute, she looks just like my daughter when she was learning the guitar! I need to get this image! the colours and whole design of this is beautiful :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Megan J said...

Hi Dawn, a great card for any music lover. Thank you for joining us at Crafting By Design, good luck in the prize draw. Megan DT Crafting By Design