Saturday, July 22, 2017

blue snowman





My blue christmas snowmen.  I cut and colored the snowman from white cs.  The stamp and die is from Hero Arts. I used markers to color the snowman.
I cut the snow drifts with a curvy edge die.  The stamp 'let it snow' is from the same stamp set and the snow man.
I flicked white paint on the navy blue card stock top fold base and added white sequins about and on the buttons of the snowman.



Super fun.   As hot as it is ... I'm not looking forward to cold weather.






I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may:
4 Crafty Chicks =  Blue Christmas
Star Stampz =  Christmas in July
Cards 4 Gals =  Winter
Little Red Wagon =  Christmas in July
Deep Ocean =  Christmas in July
Outlawz =  Festive Friday Christmas


Thank you for stopping by ... please feel free to comment .. I would love to hear from you
Have a fantastic day

4 comments:

Sian said...

Lovely card. I love your snowman - he's so cute. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. Sian.

JanR said...

So cute! I'm loving all the splatter. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Leanne said...

So cute, and I love the back ground, great job, and thanks for playing our Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.
Leanne DT/4CC

Loose Stitches said...

Fabulous card, love that snowman and wonderful design! Thank you for joining the challenge at Star Stampz! We hope to see you again!
Sherry x - DT for Star Stampz
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads – My personal Blog