Tuesday, March 28, 2017

COOL





This is my design team submission for Try Stampin' on (or not) on Tuesday.
This is the sketch for this week 

I hope you join us for some fun. 

For this card, I started pulling bold colors of scrap cs from my left overs box and ran that through my Cricut cutting flower shapes with the Accent Essentials cartridge. The stamp is from Recollections (comic talk) and I used hot pink embossing powder on designer black and grey paper.  On the flowers,  I added faux stitching and dots with sharpie markers and glossy accents in the petals of the large blue flower.  I dropped large enamel dots into the centers of all three flowers.   All on top of a black top fold cs base.

Thank for stopping by and checking it out.
Have a fantastic day and happy stamping !!


Dawn.

No comments: