Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Bunnies

       




       This is for a sketch on Try Stamping (or not) on Tuesday.   This lavender cs is getting a work out this week.  I started with lavender and I ran that through my Cuttlebug with a large dot folder by Darice.  Using a cute Peep die from Simon Says, I cut the three bunnies from a matching paper pad by Simple Stories.  From yellow card stock, I cut the 'big hugs' using a die from Simon Says.  I tied yellow bakers twine around a couple of times and pulled the 'g' over.
I clipped the corners with a cloud We Are Memory Keepers Cropadile.
I adhered this all onto pale yellow CS and then pulled a bit of a cotton ball for their tails.





Here is the sketch for Try Stamping on Tuesday.














I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may please:


Happy Little Stampers - Use Die Cuts
Diva's that Cut - Animals
Animal Friends - Big Ears
Crafting By Design = ATG
City Crafter = Spring
Card Mania Challenge = Pastel Colors

8 comments:

Nonni said...

What cute bunnies, great use of dies... And I love the vibrant colors! Thanks for joining our March CAS challenge at HLS!

Ros Crawford said...

This is so cute!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Cindy C. said...

Cute card!! Great textures. Thanks for joining in the fun at Die Cut Divas.

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

Your card is wonderful
Thanks for joining us at Animal Friends
Hugs Anja

Stella said...

Your bunnies are so cute! Such a sweet and lovely take on our challenge. Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

Heike said...

Sehr schön gemacht!! Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.

Lg Heike

Arlene said...

Very cute. Love those bunny tails.
So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Linda said...

Cute design. Thanks for playing along with the HLS CAS challenge xx