Monday, July 25, 2016

Thinking of hearts.



 
  I love this heart die, it's my favorite by Spellbinders. I blended Salty Ocean, Chipped Sapphire and Shaded Lilac onto white cs and then ran that through my cuttlebug with the heart die.  The sentiment was stamped onto gold vellum and heat set with clear embossing powder.  I used gold brads to secure it to the white card stock.  All of this on the navy cs.


I would like to add this to the following challenges if I may:

Make My Monday = Sentimental
Tuesday Throwdown = Favorite embellishment (heart die from Spellbinders)
AAA Cards =  # 69 favorite stash (heart die from Spellbinders)

     



  CAS this sketch = sketch #182








 
             




  Color Q = palette











Thanking you so much for looking.  Have a fantabulous day !!

Dawn


5 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love how you inked up the heart -- it's so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Jane said...

Gorgeopus colours on that beautiful heart die. Love this card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Melissa L. said...

Beautiful colors on the lovely heart die, Dawn. Pretty and CAS. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

Jen Mitchell said...

The way you colored the heart is so pretty! And I love the sentiment on the gold vellum. Thanks for playing along with us at colourQ!

Fliss said...

A very elegant card Dawn. The stamping on gold looks fabulous and love the cotrast with the pretty heart.
Thanks for joining in my challenge at MMM.
Fliss DT x