Monday, April 13, 2015

Thanks

This turned out to be a pretty thank you card.  I started with cream card stock.  Using a freebe stencil that came with a set of clear stamps.  I stenciled a blending of Tim Holtz Broken China and Wild Honey.    I blended more Broken China on a piece of scrap and die cut the hearts out.  I covered them with Ranger Liquid Pearls in silver to make them shine.  I used dimensional squares to add them to the card. The sentiment is Inkadinkado 'Thank you Words' in Broken China as well. Mounting it all onto black card stock and then again onto a cream base.
 



Thank you for the opportunity to add this to the Happy Little Stampers April Challenge

1 comment:

Loll said...

The design on the stencil is so pretty and love the mix of colours you've used for sponging, Dawn. The hearts really shine. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers.